From our first glance at Shupeas Too, we were utterly impressed with the quality and cuteness for a baby shoe that is under $15! These adjustable baby shoes are unique and fun, 100% man-made vegan (we love this), and made with bright colors and designs with attention to detail. Our girls love the bright pink princess Shupeas Too, and it was an easy go-to shoe for life around the house and everyday errands. Here are a few of the best features for this shoe:
- The wide opening and back flap make these extremely easy to get on, a total cinch! The back flap allows you to pull up before folding down to ensure the shoe is completely over the heel - genius! Love this feature!
- The adjustable straps in the front help to create a fit that can change with each passing month.
- These are extremely soft and light, as my child learned to run after walking, these were a dream to have. My daughter ran up and down the hallway in these countless times!
- The treading on the bottom made slipping virtually impossible, perfect for indoor use, especially hardwood floors!
- These are easy to clean - the material is easy to wipe and hand scrub when necessary. In our experience we didn't have any of the pink outer coloring excessively scuff or wear off.
|Esther's daughter in her Shupeas|
GIVEAWAY: Shupeas would like to giveaway one pair of these innovative shoes to a Seattle Moms Deal Finder reader! To enter, leave us a comment stating what you like best (so far) about Shupeas! We will select a random winner on February 1st, 2013.